Great products and a great company are made by great people. Would you like to join us? You can apply for opportunities at Denby online.
Simply find the position you are interested in from those listed below and email your resume to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Part-Time Merchandisers Needed
Denby is one of the leading manufacturers in casual dinnerware and is unique in many ways, including the style in which it is displayed. The items and patterns we create represent products made for real food and real life. Our “open stock” approach,
with various bowl, mug and accessory offerings, usually occupies more floor space than traditional 5pc placesetting patterns. Add in the mix-and-match colorways inherent to our designs, and even more space is required. More space, however,
is not always available due to a number of factors.
Your job as a part-time Merchandiser will be to demonstrate how Denby can reach its full potential on the floor by maximizing floor space and fixture allocation. Not only are you Denby’s “ambassador” in the store, but you are also a teacher, an
artist and a communicator.
• Implement Denby Merchandising plans and display guidelines on sales floor
• Ensure cleanliness of displays
• Ensure proper placement and adequate real estate for Denby displays on sales floor
• Ensure correct signage is in place at all times
• Maintain and update Denby literature in stores
• Provide detailed store and bridal reports to Merchandiser Manager
• Provide before & after pictures of each visit (camera is required)
• Use computer e-mail for all reporting and ordering of supplies
• Denby specific forms for all reporting and ordering are required
• Report any serious irregularities affecting the Denby business IMMEDIATELY to Merchandiser Manager
• Provide Manager with monthly calendar outlining store visit schedule
• Work with Dept Mgr, Denby Merchandiser Manager and Visual Staff to ensure that floor plans are being followed
• Work with Bridal and sales associates to obtain feedback on Denby sales and competitive information
• Identify opportunities for Denby on sales floor; work with Denby account and/or Merchandiser Manager to make it happen
• Provide product knowledge training to all Bridal and sales associates by communicating what is new and exciting at Denby
• Attend training seminars presented in your area
• Participate in bridal events in your area as specified by Denby; evening and weekends may be required
• Provide proper reports as specified above
Open Territories in the U.S.
New York metro
New England (Maine, New Hampshire, Boston)
Sales Representatives Needed
Casual Tableware leader Denby, subsidiary of Denby Pottery in England is seeking enthusiastic experienced professional sales representative for multiple territories in the US & Canada. We proudly represent both Denby and Burleigh,
both brands representing a strong British heritage and superior quality. An established customer base and experience in the Tabletop/Gifting industry is an asset.
If interested in expanding your current portfolio, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Territories in the U.S.
New York/New Jersey
Open Territories in Canada