Renowned for it's quality and durability, Denby Pottery has been producing pottery in Derbyshire, England since 1809. Today, Denby produces both classic and contemporary tableware which meets demanding current lifestyles being dishwasher, oven, microwave and freezer safe.
The Denby product portfolio has been widened over recent years to include porcelain, cookware, fine bone china, glassware and accessories.
Denby is committed in working towards:
- Ensuring that it's operations take into account the possible impacts on the environment and is environmentally conscious when making all its business decisions.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant environmental legislation and other environmental requirements as a minimum level of performance.
- Where possible preventing pollution and minimising emissions and waste.
- Reducing the use of all raw materials, energy and supplies through the use of waste mimimisation and recycling activities.
- Raising awareness and encouraging participation by training employees in environmental matters.
- Using minimum packaging of its products - a high proportion being sold without packaging. Where used, packaging is recyclable, for preservation of product during transportation and for information purposes.
- Recycling of packaging materials coming into the business.
- Continual improvement in performance via an externally audited environmental management system.